Tuesday, March 31, 2009

concealed handgun on campus


I don’t agree with this bill. I don’t think everybody is going to actually keep their gun put up, some will be showing them off, there’s also a question like what if the person with the handgun get pissed off byk another person and pulls out his gun and threatens the person. People can get hurt and I don’t think guns should even be allowed on any school campus. The solution to safer schools is more security at schools and colleges. We should not let the students carry them.. now teachers I would except because there more mature and will have more control with their weapon. Another thing would be if the student got a bad grade then the student with the handgun could get angry and take it out on the teacher. I think the government should think about this more before they make a decision on this bill. But in my opinion I would vote no.

No comments:

Post a Comment